Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why I Spent $600.00

This is hilarious! but back on topic. I have spent my well earned money on one of the most incredible and impressive pieces if machinery yes a PS3 but not only a PS3 but a 60 Gig PS3. So you may ask why have I spent such a large amount on green on such a thing and I respond to you with 60 gigs of memory, free online store access, wireless internet access, dual core processors, and a free roaming internet browser along with the capability to run XP or even Vista on this highly crafted piece of machinery. So I have had this system for approximately one month but the idiocy of B-Safe has prevented me from bloggingly announcing it.

Now then with that matter out of the way I would like to again bloggingly announce that I have almost graduated to high school. Yes I know it is hard to believe but in a matter of months I will be a High schooler.(Scary isn’t it)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that Mii guy has way too much time. So yeah, PS3 is cool but the best gaming takes place on a PC. Better graphics, MUCH bigger hard drive, completely ready for Vista or XP, best internet, plus you can get all that the PS3 has plus of course your typical computer stuff. My thoughts are that if you are going to play games, and you are going to have a computer (duh), then you might as well skip the console and make your computer gaming capable. Then instead of having to buy the latest system, you can upgrade graphics or processor whenever you want (and those are SO much better than what are on consoles). You end up spending a lot less than $600 to upgrade the computer to make it gaming capable (plus games are cheaper).

Jonny said...

True Colin but as I wrote on my post you can download XP or even Vista on to the PS3 and play virually any game (Including Halo (2) ) so I get you're point and the games are cheaper, but still the PS3 is Amazing.

Jonny said...

I like holes dig

Jake said...

Oh look, a new post! or two! As for the semi-heated (ok, not really) argument, I will stay out of it.

Jonny said...

Man This Things Dyen

Brian said...

I still don't think it's that easy Jonny. They're going to need a lot more integration before consoles and computers mesh. As always, Wii sucks...