Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Quiz

Alright here's how I see it. Even though I have completely redone my blog i still have a considerable lack in comments which I see as the coming death of this blog. In other words I couldn't think of a better sentence Starter for this post. Summer is almost over and that means back to school which can be a good thing hmmm... NAH! Anyways I'm just trying to give all three of my readers some entertainment before school starts. So here it go's

Rules:

You read the questions and then comment your answers for newbies without Blogger accounts you can just comment under "Other". (You don't need to put a web page) I will be judging the winner according to the overall mix of humor,originality and truthful answers.

1. Name

2. Favorite color

3. Favorite dessert

4. Favorite book

5. How many times have you been to a "Six Flags" Park

6. Favorite animal

7. What is the last thing you watched on T.V.

8. Favorite Pass Time

9. What is your favorite video game

10. What is your favorite movie company

11. How many grapes have you fit in your mouth at one time

12. What are you wearing right now

13. What was the last movie you went out to see

14. How many hours a day do think you spend on the computer

15. What is your favorite web page

16. What is your quest

17. What grade are you in

18. Do you have any friends

19. Do you have any tattoos

20. Have you ever been out of the country

21. Do you have any pets

22. What is your favorite sport

23. How many siblings do you have

24. Do you have a PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii

25. If you could have any super power in the world what would it be

That's It For The Quiz.

Recent Stuff...

Well this is probably news to most of you I have now officially read the whole Bible it took like a year and a half too but the feeling of accomplishment is great. Well other than that my life has seemed to be passing rather slowly but hey there's always umm Christmas and uhh blockbuster other than that life seems like such a blip on the screen. Well until next time this is Jonny signing off.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a comment! Yay! I love Chipotle!!!!!!!

Jonny said...

nrgejbragu Wahhhhhhh!

Jonny said...

All Right my turn.

1. Mephiboseth Swatsennagger

2. Blue/Black

3. Ice Cream

4. El Bible

5. Precisely 1,564,325 times

6. Undecided Between the Lombax & Blargian Snagglebeast

7. Judge Judy

8. T.V., PS3, Swimming

9. Currently Warhawk PS3 (Great Game)

10. Pixar, Paramount, Universal

11. Too many to count

12. GA team shirt w/ Pants & bunny slippers

13. Bourne 3, Great Movie!

14. only like 22 hours

15. it used to be the comment page

16. To seek the grail!

17. 9th/ Freshman

18. well...

19. lets see 1,3,48

20. many a time Canada Mexico that sort of thing

21. Yes Cats & fish & Bacteria

22. Football/Basketball

23. In english 5 en Espanol 5

24. Yes PS3

25. I would be fast, acrobadical & able to controll wind.

Please Ignore the Bad Spelling

Thank You.

Anonymous said...

1. Alicia Hill.
2. Blue.
3. Ice cream.
4. I dont have a favorite.
5. I dont know I have been there a few times.
6. Horse I like alot of animals.
7. Auther
8. Reading, playing.
9. Let's ride silver bukle stables.
10. Pixar.
11. I have no idea!
12. Jeans, Hawwai Shirt, Schlitterbahn wrist band.
13. Don't know.
14. One or two.
15. Google.
16. I don't have a quest.
17. 6th.
18. Yes.
19. No way.
20. Yes.
21. Yes. Two kittens one cat and some fish.
22. Basketball.
23. Three.
24. My brother (Jonny) has a PS3.
25. Flying.
I am not the best on spelling.

Jonny said...

Yes alicia YOU ARE VERY BAD ON SPELLING!...gosh

Jonny said...

Um thanks....