Friday, January 5, 2007

Alicia's Post on Jonny's Blog

Hi I'm Jonny's sister I'm seeing if I am popular enough to have a Blog with Lydia. I will start telling you about myself. First I am 10 years old my favorite color is Blue and my favorite animal is a horse. Sorry I just wanted to tell you about myself, now I will start typing something interesting.

I take horseback riding lessons every Wednesday morning. I usually ride Nugget a buckskin that doesn't like to be in front and tries to to turn to the side,Or little Red a strawberry roan that either likes to go fast or wants to be slow. But recently I have been riding Joe a tall horse Dark Brown that can some times go to fast, Or Big Mac a brown horse that likes being slow. One time It was windy and dry and there was a lot of wind sometimes we had to slow down it was so bad. A lot of dust got in my eyes that day. I saw Flicka and I liked it. Lydia got the sound track I like the songs my favorite ones are 4:35 A.M., Wild Horses, Weight of the world, and My little Girl. That's all hope you enjoyed it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia, did you write that by yourself?

I think Lydia should get a blog!

Anonymous said...

Yes I did

Jake said...

so are any of your posts going to not be about horses?

Anonymous said...

yes some.....But mostly Horsies Horsies HORSIES!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonny said...

Yep thats Alicia

Jonny said...

Lets move on Shall we?

Anonymous said...

jonny your really mean yes you are

Jonny said...

Alicia Im sorry yes I typed the "horsies Horsie HORSIES!!!! one. sorry.

Jonny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonny said...

Alicia It looks like no one cares if you have a blog so I'll let you atay here for awile.