Tuesday, January 9, 2007

School to Me

Anamator vs Anamation a classic vid all for my adoring fans. Well the first week of school is among us and most are probly just trying to cope with it (Myself) while others just want to get it over with not caring what grades they get (Little Lady Laden) Just kidding. But now back to the matter at hand School the time of year when alas no children are out frollicing on the sidewalk and only squrls are left to play amongst themselvs on the playscape. well my friends I have the soulution. I say that we go on STRIKE!!! eather that or just keep going with it so that you can get a job and actually have money that you have earned. well thats it I just wanted to give my fans somthong about school. Oh yeah here's Alicias comments of the week...

Alicias Comments Of the Week.........


This week I got some music from choir and it looks realy hard its in german and I have one in latin and an english one. Today Jonny got a eye toy dancing game and I like playing it. I also got my pony pakege in today with alot of horse stuff like a jurnal,books, and stuff. Tomarow I'm going horse back riding and I want Jonny to come but I dont think he would want to come. That's all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... that video is incredible. There, I commented.

internetjason said...

that was a pretty awesome video. i know your blog is titled "Jonny's Badly Spelled Blog", but dude, seriously, you can't spell. neither can your sister.

faith said...

Jonny, go horsebackriding with Alicia. And I am too lazy to watch your video. Out.

Jonny said...

Yay Comments!!!

Jonny said...

I will not go horsebackriding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Do you like my comment?

I have a feeling you don't...

haha

i can spell dude like dued

sea? Now i am onee of the baad spelers. Wat? y is every1 lafing at mee? I juste don't unturstend....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok

sorry

I think i just had too much fun...

Btw, I CAN spell.

haha...ok

Anonymous said...

Well written article.