Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My first Post of 2007

well this vid is also great and cat related. Well the year 2007 is here and I for one spent my new years at the church which was SWEET! well we can now all rest assured that the Rapture did not happen in 2006 but that just means that its one year closer. But seriously the year 2007 is defiantly going to be a great year for our community with I think 3 new Hill Country churches being planted this year. Just if you're wondering I am NOT going to spend this entire post just talking about the numeral 2007 I will also be writing about such things as Christmas and my Winter Camp experience. Starting with Christmas I got tons of wonderful little candies, a power drill, need for speed most wanted (ps2), cars (ps2), Lego star wars 2 (ps2), an Eye Toy (ps2), Battlefield 2 special forces, a model car, 2 pocket knives, a tent, Lego's, and hot chocolate mix (Quite a haul!). So that was my Christmas but here is the week I had after Christmas. Winter camp the coldest camp out for a Boy Scout I had just left the day after Christmas which REALLY STINKS!!! never the less I was there and there was nothing that I could do about it because I was the one who signed up! so we go to Winter Camp a very cold experience I can honestly say that nearly all of the troop had brought those little hand warmers lucky for me they where for sale there at the Trading Post. Winter Camp was fun but basically like going to school! 75 Percent of the time we where there we where ether in class or working on homework for our classes but still it wasn't "hard" exactly sometimes it was even enjoyable but its just that feeling of being trapped inside for another hour and a half. But that wasn't the worst part the absolutely worst part was the food...SISCO Food that was the brand. A plastic company serving us food! (now tell me if that's not Irony?) perhaps the only thing that kept all of us going was the trading post or what I call the bargain bin the snacks there where great and only 50 cents each! so like I said the trading post was what kept us going. But perhaps the best part of Camp was my little talk with 6 guys about what Christmas was all about none actually talked to me about becoming a christian but it was a good start. Well That's my first post of 2007 hope you enjoyed it.

10 comments:

Brian said...

Its spelled SYSCO Jonny. And even if the food was good, you still wouldn't eat it. Stop whining! It's part of the experience.

Jonny said...

Huh How Ironic Is that you comment on my spelling when the site is called "Jonnys Badly Spelled Blog" wow you will critisize me any way Possible....sad.

Brian said...

You're just asking for it now; like this. You're use of the word ironic is stretched at the least, its being overused and misused.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well that was interesting. Brian, I think you lose the spelling argument, but Jonny better quit using ironic. That video was even better than the first. I love watching cats being stupid.

Jonny said...

Why Thank You Colin I will continue my serch for stupid cats cought on film And dont worry I will stop using the "I" with the "Ronic".

Anonymous said...

What is with Jonny and cats?!?!?!

BTW, Why are you and Brian talking to each other when you are probably 50 ft. apart?

lol

Brian said...

I asked you and Matt the same question...

Jonny said...

David you dont get it and I dont know why, its just blog like conversation as soon as you get a blog you just want to comment on you're brothers blog. As for the cats I just wanted to start with somthing funny and that was the first thing that poped into my head.

Jonny said...

ok guys Alicia (my Sister) is going to be typing her own post on here so just warning you....

Jake said...

nice post there jonny. Man, winter camp after christmas, no fun.